Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter

This weekend it is still cold, but dry and bright. I'm really in need of a break as I have been so busy at work since February, so today I enjoyed getting out into the garden and weeding. Braveheart planted the first early potatoes yesterday. I think we are going to put some fleece over the bed in case they come up and get frost bitten.

Tomorrow we are going walking with DS and his GF and then coming back to lamb slow cooked with new potatoes and cabbage and carrots from the garden. Mmmm!

I've started on the first sleeve of Driftwood and am reading some of the recent bargains I have downloaded from amazon. It's been very relaxing so far, and lovely to get outside each day, even if it is so cold I can only manage a couple of hours!

And I finished my beret which is bright and warm.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

Awesome beret!
I am sure you'll tame the garden.