Saturday 28 March 2015

Garden In Bloom

Since my last post we have had some very Spring-like weather, and the daffodils, narcissi and hyacinths have burst into bloom.

The Tete a tete narcissi that I planted a few weeks ago are looking great!

There are more of them in the flower beds - and some primroses, too.


Daffodils and hyacinths side by side - the hyacinths smell divine.

White hyacinths and aubretia just coming into flower

I had a lovely day in London last week with Kino. We went to Somerset house and wandered round looking at some of the exhibitions, then had lunch at the cafe. For the price I might have expected a three course meal but in fact we had ciabatta with posh fillings and hand made lemonade, which was very nice indeed.


After a murky start, the sun came out and we sat outside in the huge courtyard of Somerset House.





I rather liked these strange creatures


I walked back to the station over Waterloo Bridge, from which there was a fabulous view.


And here is the blanket again. I am now on round 9, the last diamond round. I think it's looking great. I am loving the colours.

1 comment:

Salaneuloja said...

Thank you for letting us see that beautiful blanket.